The holidays aren’t only good for business. They’re also great for social media because everyone online is abuzz with the spirit of the season.
Get in the spirit yourself. Holiday cheer is always appreciated, and it can also help you drive traffic to your site — and customers to your store.
1.Present a holiday-related tip — that happens to be about a product you carry.
— The Home Depot (@HomeDepot) December 8, 2014
2. Make food, drink and entertaining suggestions. (Many of us are hosts during the holidays.)
3. Give holiday charity work a shout-out!
4.Highlight your holiday goods! (If they’re adorable and charming, even better.)
#rudolphredvelvet #ChristmasCollection @georgetowncupcake A photo posted by Georgetown Cupcake (@georgetowncupcake) on
5. Show what your business looks like behind-the-scenes during the holiday season.
6. Share holiday-themed industry infographics.
7. Show your customers, employees and residents, like this sea creature here (if you have them!) getting into the holiday spirit.
8. And don’t forget to add a dash of holiday-related humor to your social messages!
Build your customers into a community of loyal fans with Dex Media’s Social Media Marketing Services.