When it comes to marketing your business online, there are a lot of options to choose from. Naturally, you might be wondering where you should put your efforts or what channels you should be choosing to see the best results, right?
There is no easy answer to that, and honestly it varies from business to business. However the good folks at Quicksprout have put together this infographic below that breaks down the 6 things your business needs to look at when building a presence online.
Here are some stand out stats:
- Facebook sees 3,200,000,000 likes and comments every single day.
- Pinterest is second (only to Facebook) in driving users from their site directly to corporate websites.
- 57% of marketers have acquired customers via their blogs.
- 82% of buyers say they have more trust in a company when the company and CEO are active on social media platforms.
- 77% of marketers say content marketing increased site traffic.
- Searches drive the most traffic to content-oriented sites.