An integrated business management and communication solution.
A website created with adaptive-responsive theme design that provides a great user experience regardless of the device your customer is using.
Regular posts on Facebook® and Twitter® to promote your business and engage your customers.
An online reputation monitor to manage all of your listings across the web and keep tabs on your reputation and social buzz.
A customer engagement platform that helps you manage your customer database, send text and email messages, and schedule appointments.
Search Engine Optimization combined with DexHub will help make your website as visible and prominent as possible on search engines like GoogleTM Search, Yahoo!® and BingTM
Video brings your business to life and tells your story in a more engaging way than just words on a page. Video creates a story and conveys emotion. If a picture is worth a thousand words, our video solution is priceless!
A complete solution for managing your business.Get Started
Delivering Success to Small Businesses
DexHub includes a website, social media marketing, business listing/reputation management, customer relationship management, text marketing, appointment scheduling, video and SEO services (specific features dependent on the package you select). Additional solutions (search engine marketing, digital display ads, online business listings, and print ads) may be purchased a la carte.
Once you choose DexHub as your digital marketing foundation, we'll work with you every step of the way to help get you started and keep you going with top-notch support.
- Intro Call: Your Campaign Manager will contact you within 72 hours to review your program, explain the fulfillment process and everything that's needed to bring your DexHub to life. We'll also schedule your design interview with a Hub Consultant. Expect the intro call to take 30 minutes.
- Design Interview: We'll gather information, text, and images in order to personalize your presence for your website, social media, CRM and appointment scheduling features. At this time, we'll also schedule your upcoming preview call so you know when to expect to see your DexHub coming to life. Expect the design interview to take 30-60 minutes.
- Hub Build: The build process is where it all comes together. Your DexHub team completes the copywriting, design and development of your website; the creation of your social pages and the start of your posts; and the setup of your CRM contact manager.
- Hub Preview: Once your web presence is built and your marketing platform is ready to go, we'll conduct the preview call to review your website and social pages. We'll make any changes or adjustments you request. Once you approve, your program will be ready to go live. Expect the preview call to take 30 minutes.
- Training and Launch: We'll walk through all the features of your integrated solution, including your website, social, CRM, appointment scheduler, email and text marketing, and listing/reputation management tool. We'll also make sure you are familiar with your dashboard so you'll have continual access and control of the powerful features of DexHub.
- Post Launch Service: When you buy DexHub, the support doesn't end at launch. Your Campaign Manager is here to ensure your program is working for you and to help you keep your web presence fresh and up-to-date. Expect to hear from your Campaign Manager on a regular basis. And of course, feel free to contact him/her whenever you need!
In most cases, we can convert your existing website into an adaptive-responsive DexHub site and integrate it with the Social, Digital Presence Management, and DexLnk components. However, if your current site is too large (more than 15 pages) or too complex (ecommerce, extensive scripts), then we'll need to build your new site from scratch.
No. All of the components (Website, Social, Digital Presence Management, and DexLnk) are an integral and interconnected part of DexHub. However, you're free to ignore any features that don't make sense for your business (e.g. appointment scheduling, videos, etc.).
Ready to talk to us?
Connect with a Marketing Consultant to get started.