Performance Tracking Program™
Want proof your ads are working?
All data from your calls—phone number, ZIP code, answer status, and length—is collected and stored to provide you with information about the people responding to your ad. You can even record calls to improve customer service and sales tactics.
24/7 access to real-time online reports lets you tell at a glance which ads are doing well and which may need adjustment. From high level summaries to detailed call data reports, you can be sure you're getting the info that matters to you.
We assign a unique local or toll-free number to your ad, and then automatically and seamlessly forward calls to your existing business line.
The Performance Tracking Program is available for free to Dex Media yellow pages advertisers.1
Everything You Need to Know… In One Convenient Online Location
Build a prospect database with the detailed caller report, or avoid missed opportunities with unanswered called data. The Performance Tracking Program provides you with:
- Caller identification data, such as name, address, phone number, and ZIP code2
- Number of calls being generated by your ads
- Answer status of each call received: answered, unanswered, or busy
- Length of time spent on the line with answered calls
- Call mapping to identify where calls originate
- Must purchase, upgrade, or renew a 1HS or larger in a qualified directory to be eligible. Ask your Media Consultant for details. Certain restrictions apply.
- Caller ID information is not available from cellular phones, unlisted lines, or Caller ID blocked lines.
Ready to talk to us?
Connect with a Marketing Consultant to get started.