Yellow Pages Advertising
A cost-effective way to target ready-to-buy customers.
We've made some exciting changes to our print Yellow Pages to provide cleaner ads, larger print, and more informative local content.
No other media delivers the coverage and purchase-ready audience at such a reasonable price. In fact, U.S. consumers referenced the Yellow Pages 4.6 billion times.1
Complement your ad and maximize your visibility with our Yellow Pages Awareness Products. Exclusive placement ensures you'll stand out from your competitors!
Capture and track all of the calls generated by your Yellow Pages ad with Dex Media's complimentary Performance Tracking Program.
Yellow Pages advertising lets customers find you when they need you most.Get Started
Stand out from your competitors with in-column and display ads.
In-column (or half-space) ads are placed alphabetically within the listings, but set apart from the rest with borders, distinctive font, graphics, and/or spot color. This format allows advertisers to include additional information about their business, their hours, or their products and services.
- Repeat and referral consumers can find your business easily by name.
- An in-column ad complements your display ad for consumers who may be searching alphabetically.
- In-column ads allow you to effectively communicate the information that matters to your customers.
- With an in-column ad, you stand out from the other listings.
- Your customers look under a category, and your business is the one they see. In-column ads are the "original search engine."
Display ads come in a wide range of sizes, from a quarter-column to full and multi-page options, allowing you a greater degree of flexibility in design, color, type, and layout. Through the use of full-color photography and graphics, you can quickly grab the attention of your customers and deliver your message, along with your location, contact information, logos, and phone number. You even have room to describe your products and services, or to talk about your qualifications.
- Display ads drive business your way. In fact, 67 percent of Yellow Pages users will reference at least one display ad during their search.
- An engaging display ad catches your customers' eyes first and gives them a reason to choose you!
- The larger the ad, the more opportunity you have to educate, inform, and sell to consumers.
- You can add a QR code to provide customers with a point of contact, or to drive them to your business website.
- 2014 LSA Local Media Tracking Study, National Results, March 2015.
Ready to talk to us?
Connect with a Marketing Consultant to get started.