Create a powerful online presence.
- Establish credibility and create a professional online appearance for your business that can be viewed on any device.
- Stay open to the world and accessible to your customers 24/7/365.
- Promote your products and services, and provide customers with the information they need.
Starting at $60-75 per month
Prices vary by market and product and are subject to change.
Your website is the online "face" of your business.
Having your own small business website is the best way to show current and future customers what you do, where you are, how to reach you, and why you're better than your competitors. And while designing and building a site may seem like an overwhelming task, it doesn't have to be if you have the right partner. Dex Media makes small business web design simple and affordable.
Get a professional website up and running quickly and cost-effectively with Dex Media. You get everything you need to promote your business online–without becoming a web designer. Our small business website services include:
- Professional design that captures your company's strengths
- Quick delivery based on a short, simple exchange with you
- Revisions and updates even after your site is launched
- Analytics and reporting to track your website activity
- Title tags and keywords to create a search engine-friendly site
- Small business web hosting, domain registration and email hosting
- Features such as photo galleries, social links, forms, maps, and more
Get a professional, customized site design to inspire interaction and showcase an image of your business beyond the typical competitor's website. Built with your business in mind, Custom Websites are completely customized; you dream it, we build it.
- Unique custom design that is tailored to your company's brand
- Freedom of design and flexibility
- Responsive design displays user friendly experience on a desktop, mobile, or tablet
- High quality graphics, animated sliders, forms, maps, and links to social media
- Higher level of customer support with a white glove approach