Call Tracking and Reporting
Keep an eye on your ad performance with Dex Media's Performance Tracking Program™.
- 24/7 access to real-time online reports lets you tell at a glance which ads are doing well and which may need adjustment.
- With high-level performance summaries and detailed call data reports, you can be sure you're getting the information that matters to you.
- The Performance Tracking Program is free for Dex Media yellow pages advertisers.1
Want proof your ad is working?
Dex Media's Performance Tracking Program takes the guesswork out of marketing your local business. We use custom and unique phone numbers to capture and track every call your ads generate, so you can easily tell just how well your campaign is performing.
Performance Tracking Program Features
- Calls to tracking numbers are automatically and seamlessly forwarded to your existing business line.
- Caller data is collected and stored to provide you with information about the people responding to your ad.
- Calls can be recorded for future reference.
- Run reports online in real time anytime you want.
Performance Tracking Program Reports
- Caller identification data, including name, address, phone number, and ZIP code2
- Number of calls being generated by your ad
- Answer status of each call received: answered, unanswered, or busy
- Length of time spent on the line with answered calls
- Call mapping to identify where calls originate
Maximize Your Efficiency with Performance Tracking
- Manage your employees' productivity with call answer status data.
- Monitor the time of day you get the most calls to ensure someone is there to answer the phone at peak times.
- Listen to your calls with call recording to improve customer service and call tactics.
- Build a prospect data base with the detailed caller report.
- Must purchase, upgrade, or renew a 1HS or larger in a qualified directory to be eligible. Ask your Marketing Consultant for details. Certain restrictions apply.
- Caller ID information is not available from cellular phones, unlisted lines, or Caller ID blocked lines.