Personally connect with customers all across the Web.
- Grab the attention of your customers and forge a more personal connection with them.
- Let your customers know who you are, what you offer, and you are their best choice.
- Present your business in a way that's new and different, and set yourself apart from the competition.
Starting at $99-135 per month
Prices vary by market and product and are subject to change.
Videos tell your story in a more engaging way than just words on a page.
Custom videos do more than simply reach out to your customers; they actually engage them and forge a deeper connection. A brief video lets you deliver a pitch that perfect and personal, whether you're telling folks about your products and services or simply delivering your business's message.
Custom Video Features
- Engaging 60-second video highlighting your products, services, and staff.
- Professional filmmaker and production team that will work with you and your busy schedule.
- Online tools that enable you to track the production of your video.
- Embeddable player to share your video on any website and any device.
Get Your Video in Front of the RIGHT People
Dex Media will take care of distributing your video online so you can connect with consumers all across the Web. We'll place your video on a number of high-traffic sites, including:
- Advertising.com Network
Why Use Video to Market Your Business?
- 61% of consumers say watching a video product demonstration makes it easier to imagine themselves using the product.1
- U.S. consumers will watch a product video 60% of the time they find one on a website.2
- 40% of shoppers visited a store online or in-person as a direct result of watching a video online.3
Online video is the first stop for many customers today.
YouTube has grown to be the second most-used search engine after Google, with more users than Bing, Yahoo! Search, Ask, and AOL Search combined. When consumers search through YouTube, are you there? Are your competitors there?
Let Dex Media help you create an affordable custom video and distribute it where folks are looking.
1. InVodo/E-tailing Group, Captivating Consumers Through Cross-Channel Video, February 2012
2. eMarketerTM, Product Videos Prove Their Worth to Online Shoppers, April 2012
3. Google Retail Advertising Blog, "Mobile and video ace this year's back to school report," August 2012